LED STREET LIGHTS 2 PALM is a new and exciting road lighting family series, designed for major and city roads, set to brighten your streets beyond imagination. Smartly-designed to bring cities the highest savings possible with best-in-class lumen per watt. Housing is made of high pressure die-casting aluminum, with the capability of impact resistant and corrosion resistant. Gear box separated from modules with hollow design of slotted holes between modules enhance the natural ventilation for optimum heat management.
Approvals and markings
• High lumen efficacy 110 to 150 lumen per watt – much higher than currently available solutions.
• Constant current driver, standard module as the core component, module with plug and pull type waterproof connector connection, easy to replace the module.
• Photocell, single control and step dimming ready connect application, socket and standard outdoor dimming protocols.
• The power supply come with 4KV/6KV anti-surge, SPD/NEMA optional.
• Excellent thermal management operating temperature -25°C to +40°C.
• Transparent and weather resistant grade polycarbonate optics.
• Tilt angle side entry option: 3°/6°/9°.
• Available in 3000K, 40000K, 5000K and 5700K CCT options.
• CRI: Ra>70 (Ra>80 optional).
• Input voltage: 100-277V, 50/60Hz.
• Optic type: Type II/III.
• Without any hazardous material in fixture.
• Life time: LM79, LM80 available.
• Main/secondary road, parks, city squares, community areas etc.
• Ø60mm side entry with 3°/6°/9° tilt.