SEA - CENTRAL EJECTIVE FOUTAIN LIGHT SEA is used for private and public swimming pools. Light outputs are suitable for installation in concrete, foil, metal or synthetic pools and they are safety. But they must be installed under the water to prevent the light from being burnt off because of over-heating.
Approvals and markings
• Front cover and housing: hard chrome plated molding shaped stainless steel SUS 316L#.
• Light window: step tempered glass. T=8mm.
• Gasket: silicone gasket.
• Optical lens with multi beam angle option.
• CCT: 2700K/3000K/4000K/5700K/6500K.
• DC24V input voltage.
• Optional dimmable Triac, 0/1-10V, PWM, Dali support.
• Automatic shutdown at 75°C
• Ingress protection: IP68.
• Warning: MUST be installed under the water to prevent the light from being burnt off because of over-heating and LESS than 1 meter depth.
• Any pool lighting projects.
• Wall recessed.