EMERGENCY KIT FOR AC LED LAMPS Emergency kit for AC LED lams use for Max 40W LED light with internal or external driver, emergency time 2 hours and other.
Approvals and markings
1. Reverse charging is not acceptable.
2. Charge before use. The battery is delivered in an half-charged state.
3. Do not short circuit the battery.
4. Do not incinerate or mutilate the battery.
5. Do not solder directly to the battery.
6. The life expectancy may be reduced if the battery is subjected adverse conditions like: extreme temperature, deep cycling, excessive over-charge/over-discharge.
7. Store the battery in a cool dry place.
8. Warning: Lsw (Switched Supply), Lun-sw (Un-switched Supply) and N as marked, not interchangeable and must be of the same phase as ELCB.