The new SLESA is built on the latest generation of lighting controllers from Nicolaudie Architectural and combines all our recent innovations. Programmable with ESA Pro 2 software or with Arcolis, the SLESA features the new Nicolaudie Stand Alone engine (NSA) offering incredible power with multi-zone, extended triggers and 16-bit channels management. Intuitive backlit keyboard with 10 presets and zone selection. With an Ethernet connection and Wifi, the SLESA-U11 can be controlled using Arcolis Remote Pro or Arcolis Remote apps from a smartphone or tablet. Feature
• DMX Stand Alone controller.
• USB & WiFi connectivity for programming/control.
• Up to 2 DMX512 universes in live and stand alone.
• Stand Alone mode with 99 scenes.
• 100KB flash memory for storing stand alone programs.
• 8 dry contact trigger ports via HE10 connector.
• Network communication. Control lighting remotely.
• OEM customization.
• Windows/Mac software to set dynamic colors/effects.
• iPhone/iPad/Android remote and programming apps.
• SUT Technology allows the device to be used with. other Nicolaudie Group software via an online upgrade.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION – THÔNG SỐ KỸ THUẬT
Input voltage5-5.5V DC 0.6A
Signal inputDMX-512/1990 Digital signal
Control channels1 zone, 256 channels universe in live mode