LINKER 2 is architectural spotlight series, adopt solid body structure design with oval-shaped housing completed with special linkable standy bases for multi-shaped application to meet various occasions demands for outdoor projects. Option of using optic accessories for glare-control. Features • High pressure die-casting aluminum housing.
• High strength toughened glass.
• Honeycomb grill, anti-glare shield for glare-control optional.
• Surface finish with fluorine carbon spraying ensuring high corrosion resistance, resist the impact and friction.
• LED module: High-Power LEDs on metal-core PCB.
• High-efficiency PMMA lens with various beam angle option. Especially narrow 2.6o len for super spot application.
• Adopt American CREE original LED light source, high flux output, excellent consistency of color.
• Input power supply DC24V for DMX512 control method.
• Dynamic color with RGBW option have gray level reach 65,536 degree equally make the light result is more beautiful.
• Powerful DMX512/RDM interface adopt high reliable bus connect, all has the function of automatic addressing. Applications areas • Facade of outdoor buildings, architectural lighting, landscape etc. Mounting type • Ground, wall or ceiling installation using special linkable bases.