HYGEMAX is a range of high-class modular recessed mounted luminaires designed for cleanrooms, dust and wateringress protected areas such as laboratories, hospitals and medical centres, where the luminaire requires protection against contamination with cleanliness grade (ISO) of 100-10,000. This range is compliant EN 60598.
-Class: I, CE, rated IP54 from all angles. Features
• Housing material is made of >0.6mm thickness, high quality strength steel sheet which is painted with undergo rust removal, grease removal, rustproof treatment and full spray-coated treatment in white, no rust will appear in normal indoor use for over 8 -10 years.
• Has a bat-shape gloss aluminum louver reflector with or without I-grid design inside, covered by transparent PMMA sheet completed with rubber gasket to prevent dust ingress. This provides good glare control whilst delivering maximum lumen output.
• Using replaceable MESTAR LED tube is highly efficient, saves the energy and has long life service. Application Place
• For cleanrooms, dust and wateringress protected areas such as laboratories, hospitals and medical centres.
• Mounting options:: Exposed T-Bar; Top access; Recessed sandwich panel.
• Installation: Plaster-recessed, Surface mounted, Top access as standard. Other installation types also available. Controls
• 1-10v dim, DALI dim LED tubes and wide range of options available on request.
• Emergency: Maintained; Non-maintained battery pack. Other options available on request.