Introduction VIVID T4, the high lumen reliable dot-free silicon flexible linear light, verical bend-able, offers seamless fittings built to
preserve light uniformity. Engineered for on-site configuration and assembly makes VIVID T4 the definite solution for
architectural accents and fading effect. VIVID T4 flexibility is just one of the many outstanding features which allow
designers to explore organic shapes and advanced patterns, previously not possible. Features • Vertical bend-able.
• Unique optical light distribution structure design, uniform lighting surface and no shadow.
• High light transmittance, environmental protection grade silicone material, integrated extrusion molding process.
• Flexible and cuttable module to support design freedom.
• Long operational length per single power feed possible up to 25m for CC PCB type, 5m for CV PCB type.
• 24V technology for easy dimensioning.
• IP67 protection level, salt solution resistance, acids & alkalis, corrosive gases, fire and UV.
• Excellent toughness, simple and stylish appearance, delicate and unique.
• Reliable connection over long periods of time: IP66/67 connector with built-in protection against liquids penetrating
through the wires into the LED strip.
• Use three kinds of entry cable to meet the different installing request.
• L70/B50 > 50,000hrs. Applications areas • Architectural façade lighting.
• General and cove lighting.
• Glass grazing illumination. Mounting type • Surface mount with clips, aluminium profile.
• Suspension mount aluminium profile and rod suspend accessories.