ERDA 8 is ground-recessed linear luminaires for up-lighting, designed to use High Power LED lamps. Single color, dynamic color version with variant power option, beam angle option from narrow beam to wide beam with tilt adjustable function for grazing lighting plan. Housing is made of aluminum for good heat sink, cover, bolts and screws made of polished stainless steel. Mounting sleeve for installation consist of aluminum box come with main product. Features
• Housing is made of aluminum.
• Cover is made of stainless steel.
• High strength toughened glass lampshade with anti-slip option.
• PC clear lens with various beam angle option
• LED module: High-Power LEDs on metal-core PCB.
• High-efficiency PMMA lens with variant beam angle option.
• Adopt American CREE original LED light source, high flux output, excellent consistency of color.
• Constant current AC100-265V or DC24V driver with On/Off, 0-10V, DALi control method.
• Single color with various temperature option: 2700K/3000K/4000K/5000K/6000K.
• Tilt rotation function from 0o to 15o Installation instruction
• Ground-recessed, with mounting sleeve installed flush with ground level and concrete poured around it to cover a gravel base or pipe for drainage and provide secure positioning. Applications areas
• Decorating place, wall washer etc. Mounting type
• Ground recessed.