PALM is a new and exciting road lighting family series, designed for major and city roads, set to brighten your streets beyond imagination. Smartly-designed to bring cities the highest savings possible with best-in-class lumen per watt. Housing is made of high pressure die-casting aluminum, with the capability of impact resistant and corrosion resistant. Gear box separated from modules with hollow Benefits
• High lumen efficacy 110 to 150 lumen per watt – much higher than currently available solutions.
• Constant current driver, standard module as the core component, module with plug and pull type waterproof connector connection, easy to replace the module.
• Photocell, single control and step dimming ready connect application, socket and standard outdoor dimming protocols.
• The power supply come with 4KV/6KV anti-surge, SPD/NEMA optional. Features
• Excellent thermal management operating temperature -25°C to +40°C.
• Transparent and weather resistant grade polycarbonate optics.
• Tilt angle side entry option: 3°/6°/9°.
• Available in 3000K, 40000K, 5000K and 5700K CCT options.
• CRI: Ra>70 (Ra>80 optional).
• Input voltage: 100-277V, 50/60Hz.
• Optic type: Type II/III.
• Without any hazardous material in fixture.
• Life time: LM79, LM80 available. Applications areas
• Main/secondary road, parks, city squares, community areas etc. Mounting
• Ø60mm side entry with 3°/6°/9° tilt.