COBRA is a perfect option for roadway lighting applications, it is ideal for city roads, set to brighten your streets beyond imagination. Cobra head-shape designed to bring cities the highest savings possible with best-in-class lumen per watt. Housing is made of high pressure die-casting aluminum sand blasting appearance anti-static, thermostable, anti-corrosive paint. Gear box separated from modules with a aesthetic streamline design from back of modules enhance optimum heat management. Benefits
• High lumen efficacy 150 lumen per watt – much higher than currently available solutions.
• Constant current driver, standard module as the core component.
• Photocell, single control and step dimming ready connect application, socket and standard outdoor dimming protocols.
• The power supply come with 4KV/6KV anti-surge, SPD/NEMA optional. Features
• Excellent thermal management operating temperature -30°C to +45°C.
• Transparent tempered glass cover.
• Adjustable adapter for both vertical and horizontal installations.
• Tilt angle: horizontal 25°; vertical 15°.
• Available in 3000K, 40000K, 5000K , 5700K, 6500K CCT options.
• CRI: Ra > 70 (Ra > 80 optional).
• Input voltage: 100-277V, 50/60Hz.
• Polycarbonate optic type: Type I/Type II/Type III/Type IV/Type V.
• Without any hazardous material in fixture.
• Life time: TM21 > 54000hours.
• Buckle-lock for tool free maintenance. Applications areas
• Roadway, street lighting, suitable for wet location etc. Mounting
• Ø60mm spigot for both vertical and horizontal installations.