AQUA 2 is used for private and public swimming pools. Light outputs are suitable for installation in concrete, foil, metal or synthetic pools and they are safety. But they must be installed under the water to prevent the light from being burnt off because of over-heating. Features
• Front cover and housing: molding shaped hard chrome plated stainless steel SUS 316L#.
• Light window: step tempered glass. T=8mm.
• Gasket: silicone gasket.
• Recessed sleeve material: PC/ABS alloys.
• Optical lens with multi beam angle option.
• CCT: 2700K/3000K/4000K/5700K/6500K.
• DC12V/DC24V input voltage.
• Optional dimmable Triac, 0/1-10V, PWM, Dali support.
• Automatic shutdown at 75°C
• Ingress protection: IP68. Installation instruction
• Water must be allowed to go inside and outside sleeve freely without leaking to the other side.
• Warning: MUST be installed under the water to prevent the light from being burnt off because of over-heating
and LESS than 1 meter depth. Applications areas
• Any pool lighting projects. Mounting type
• Wall recessed.