GRAZE 9 is a surface mounted, exterior-rated LED linear luminaire that is designed for façade and outdoor architectural lighting applications. One family that fits all wall washing, grazing and also linear flood lighting. The robust and smart mechanical profile and unique optical designs make it ideal for illuminating building façade, bridges, overpasses and any application that requires a linear lighting solution. Available in single colors, RGB, RGBW and On/Off, 1-10V, Dali and DMX control option available to give architects and designers the freedom to explore a wide range of concepts and design with no limitations. Features
• #6063 aluminum alloy housing.
• High strength toughened glass lampshade.
• Surface finish with anodizing treatment, resist the impact and friction, self-clean rainwater ability.
• LED module: high-power LEDs on metal-core PCB.
• High-efficiency PMMA lens with various beam angle option.
• Adopt American CREE original LED light source or LUMILEDS/OSRAM light source for high flux output, excellent
consistency of color.
• Constant voltage + Constant current LED driver supply unit.
• Constant current AC100-305V driver, DC24V input voltage option for On/Off, 1-10V, Dali and DMX512 control method.
• Single color with various temperature option: 2700K/3000K/4000K/5000K/6000K.
• Dynamic color with RGB, RGBW option have gray level reach 65,536 degree equally make the dynamic light-dimmer
more soft and the color richer.
• Powerful DMX512 interface adopt high reliable bus connect, all has the function of automatic addressing.
• Two cable entries for through wiring or single cable entry option. Applications areas
• Wall, ceiling and balustrade installation for outdoor projects. Mounting type
• Surface mounting with adjustable angle brackets.